The following is a list of the 3rd Party Gadgets in 350pages and their general usage:
Available 3rd Party Gadgets
- Google Checkout
- Google Checkout is a fast, secure checkout process that helps increase sales by bringing you more customers and allowing them to buy from you quickly and easily with a single login.
- Add This
- Your webpage can be shared to websites such as Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Stumble upon and many more. Infact, share anything, anywhere, and boost the traffic back to your website!
- Display your Twitter updates on your website, and promote your Twitter microblog by adding a Twitter button to your website.
- Share your Facebook status updates, information, photos and favourite pages on your website.
- Meebo Me lets you chat with anyone who comes to your web page. Visitors show up in your buddylist so you can strike up a conversation, answer questions, or just keep tabs on guests. Publish your online status so friends can see if you're available when they visit your site.
- Add a Nabble Forum to your website for support, discussion and interaction with your community or customers.
- Growing in popularity as an alternative to YouTube.
Add a Dailymotion videowalls to display a group of videos on your website. You can display up to 81 videos in a videowall.
- Flashwidgetz allows you to create an online music playlist. There are thousands of free mp3s and videos that you can add to your playlist.
- There are three Amazon gadgets: * Carousel - Hand-pick your favorite products or choose from several lists including Amazon Bestsellers and Hot New Releases. * Recommended Product Links - Automatically feature products based on product categories or keywords. * aStore - Display products from your aStore. Add it to various pages of your website to drive traffic to your aStore.
- Hit Counter
- Hit Counters track the stats of visitors to your website, showing how popular your pages are.
- Google Maps
- Google Maps shows a detailed view of the world in different view styles, from road maps to satelites. You can show a small portion of a map to detail and highlight locations and directions.
- YouTube is a video hosting services where you can upload and embed videos directly onto your web pages.
- Flickr and Picasa
- Flickr and Picasa are photo hosting services where you upload and embed photos directly onto your webpages.
- Google Gadget
- Google Gadgets offer a range of different plug-ins that you can add to your website for additionally functionality and style.
- PayPal is a fast, secure checkout process that helps increase sales by bringing you more customers and allowing them to buy from you quickly and easily.