This is for a single image with a caption underneath and the option of a canvas and frame. It is perfect if you are looking to describe an image or add a product description. If you are looking to do this on many images, you may consider using the Gallery feature - read more here.
Framed Image Editor
Once you have selected to add a Framed Image, select the image you want from the Selection Box. This will be placed on your page and the Framed Image Editor will be displayed, offering you the following options:
- Add the caption that will be displayed under the photo and on the full sized slideshow image.
- Link Type
- You can link the image to another page - either to a 350 page or object, a web address or an email address.
- Link To
- If you have set the Link Type, you can specify the address of the link from here. If you have selected a 350page or object the drop down menu will show you the files in your File Manager, for your selection. Enter the address in the field for a web or email address.
- Open in tab
- If this box is checked, the item set in the Link To menu will open in a new browser window or tab depending on the browser you are using when clicked.
- Canvas Color
- Adds a canvas behind the image and caption to give the effect of mounted images.
- Canvas Margin
- The width of the canvas around the image and caption.
- Text Color
- The color of the caption text.
- Frame Color
- This adds a single line frame around the entire canvas.
- Frame Style
- Choose from a range of frame styles. This will surround the image, caption and canvas.
- Frame Size
- Sets the size of the outer frame from a choice of Small, Medium and Large. This setting does not affect the canvas size.
- A thumbnail is a small image on your webpage that opens up a much larger image when your visitor clicks on it. When your visitors see the larger image they can select a forward or back button or auto forward to browse through all the images on your webpage as a slideshow. The drop down menu sets the size of the thumbnail: Small is 150 pixels, Medium is 200 pixels, Large is 250 pixels and X-large is 300 pixels. (the height of each image will scale accordingly with the width).
If you are happy with the settings, click on the Save button.
TipWhen you edit this object in the future, it will open in the Framed Image Editor. If you want to edit the image itself, then click on the Edit Image button on the Framed Image Editor.